Tough Bar For Extreme Biting - Chew Stixx
A seriously strong and chunky bar suitable for extreme biting.
- Offers flat bottom surface for safe aggressive biting.
- Multiple textures simulate textures of food.
- Shape encourages molar bite to lessen tmj problems later.
- Raised centre to engage gag reflex if pushed too far down throat.
- Easily fits in pocket as to not draw attention at school, church, etc.
When used properly, Chew Stixx Tough Bars provide a safe and bacteria-free alternative for children who chew on shirts, pencils, fingers or other inappropriate items.
The differing textures of this chew stick make it an excellent chewable hand fidget for children craving sensory input or the input received from destructive oral motor grinding.
Additionally, the varied textures of the Chew Stixx Tough Bar were designed by therapists to simulate the ever changing textures of food so that children who have sensory issues, when certain textures are placed in their mouth, will become more comfortable with new textures.
The Chew Stixx Tough Bar is an oral motor tool and not a toy.
As its name suggests, the Chew StixxTough Bar is extremely durable but should be replaced at first sign of wear.
The tough bar is approximately 11cm in length and 1cm thick (2cm on the raised centre) and 2.5cm wide