100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We're determined to make you happy. If you're not, we make Returns & Exchanges easy.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order from us you may return it in it's original condition within 60 days and we'll gladly exchange it or give you a refund.
- After receiving your order you have 60 days to return any damaged, unwanted or faulty products.
- Before you return any goods you must contact us, as goods returned without prior notification may not be refunded.
- All unwanted goods must be returned at the purchaser’s expense and in its original condition, in original packaging, undamaged and unused. Returned items should be adequately packaged and returned at the purchaser’s risk.
- We will not accept responsibility for returned products until we have signed for the goods and ensured in their original condition. We therefore recommend goods are returned by recorded delivery and fully insured.
- If a returned item is not in new condition or opened, the full purchase price will not be refunded or credited.
- Provided the goods are returned in perfect condition, we will arrange a refund by the same method as the original payment, within 30 days of the return.
- You "as a consumer" are protected under UK Law, upon making a purchase you are entering into a contract with Sensory Needs Ltd.
- In instances where a product purchased is out of stock and cannot be supplied within a reasonable period of time, we will contact you and give you the option to (a) wait or (b) receive an alternative product or (c) cancel the item from your order and receive a refund in relation to the out of stock item.
If an item is returned due to not being collected from the post office or courier depot a refund will be issued minus the cost of shipping, or your order can be resent if a new shipping fee is paid, the delivery companies charge us for the original sending and returning of the item so please ensure you select a delivery address that will be available for the delivery or you collect the item in good time if you are not available.