Made in the USA, ARK's Saber Tooth Chew Necklace provides a safe, wearable, discrete, and cool solution for those who need to chew. Use this "chewelry" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress, to better focus during homework and other activities, for sensory oral motor input, and/or as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc.
ARK's Saber Tooth comes in 3 Colour-coded toughness levels:
Magenta, Red, or Light Grey = Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
Lime Green, Teal, or Black = XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
Blue, Lavender, Forest Green, or Dark Grey = XXT (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 6.35cm long, 2.54cm across the widest part, and just under 1/2 an inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 91.44cm in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. How long each chew lasts depends on the amount and intensity of the chewing. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.